This is a course for everyone who wants to:
- read in Russian
- name objects
- tell about yourself
- get to know people
- tell about your job
- tell about your hobby
- find your way in a town
- the Russian alphabet
- reading rules
- how to spell sounds properly
- genders of nouns
- concept of grammar cases
- verbs conjugations
- present personal information
- tell about your family
- describe your likes and dislikes
- create your personal page on VK
- tell about your personal belongings
- how to fill official forms
- plural of nouns
- personal pronouns
- nouns in the Accusative case
- how to get to know people on social nets
- what are the best ways to study Russian
- tell about your country and city
- describe your preferences
- describe your personal opinion
- talk about your habits and daily routines
- talk about past events
- nouns in the Prepositional case
- “there is” equivalent in Russian
- cultural specificities of Russian people
- the past tense in Russian
- adverbs of frequency
Format of the Course
- 72 video-lectures on the platform
- 72 exercises with immediate auto-check
- 5 Pronunciation control assignments with personal feedback
- Personal vocabulary with audio that you can practice on the go
- Telegram chat to talk with your peers
- Creative tasks to learn the Russian culture
As a result you will...
From traveling twice to Russia, Anastasia has helped me tremendously with pronunciation and colloquial use of Russian. Even with the always painful talk of tackling grammar she has guided me through the process with patience
TW Carl, USA
I have had at least 5 different tutors. Nastia creates all of her own lessons. She gives excellent feedback about your progress and is always positive throughout lessons. The support she offers to her students is invaluable. She truly loves her work and it shows.
To join the course, follow the link, type in the price and click “send”.
Author of the Course
Anastasia Korol, a certified tutor
- Most of my students travelled to Russia.
- All of my students found friends or language partners among native speakers.
- One student is getting ready to get a PhD in Russian language.
- All of my students read Russian literature.